Wednesday 14 September 2011

Stories

Heey!
So I was also shuffling around in my writing books to look for stories, and I did find a whole book dedicated to a really big mystery story I was writing called DA COUZINZ! Its about a gang of Cousins that try to solve a mystery, but get tangled up with lots of other mysteries as well, which all happen to be part of the same mystery......about a gang of criminals that try to steal money, murder a guy and all this other bad stuff, and there are lots of connections an all, but I don't know why I am explaining all this to you because that isn't even the story....
I decided to make a series of DA COUZINZ stories, and I wrote one about frauded paintings at an art gallery, and the cousins are there to save the day from the gang of evil people, and that is the story inside the book dedicated to DA COUZINZ stories, and that is about, say 30 pages long,
Also the book is dedicated to planning the big DA COUZINZ story that i just explained to you for no reason at all (but I guess it has a reason now)...
I know, its confusing.........but hey, I might type a bit of it up to show you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds great! I'm really impressed with you less!- this is her cousin, rusty btw... anyway, as I am your biggest fan and one of the only person to comment on this blog.. I really wanted to know, how you find the inspiration for all your stories and whether you base your writing style on pieces you have written, like harry potter... Looking forward to her next blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're on holiday the next 6 weeks but maybe it will give you inspiration on settings/situations for dacouzins to be in. Keep writing while you're abroad, i'd love a picture of you writing in front of the eiffel tower or some equally iconic landmark.

    ReplyDelete