Monday 5 September 2011

Writing Sample...Progress!

Well, so I have officially started my writing sample. I have done two and a half pages! I have changed it a little bit. It is now about four foreign friends that travel to Abel Tasman National Park, and I have described the environment and what it is like there. I have decided that they explore the bush (obviously), and the beach and crabs and the sunshine (I have been there, so I know what to write about)......and I am thinking of adding something that I'm not going to reveal yet...but here is just a snippet of my story so far:
  
Her finger traced along the bumpy, rough and damp bark of the Rimu Tree. She fingered spirals, circles and other spirally lines, as she connected with its unique texture. Its damp feel left her finger feeling wet, and strangely cold....... to be continued soon.

You will see more in a few days time... :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment