Sunday 4 September 2011

About Me......

Why Hello everyone! My name is Alisha and this is my DAZZLING, SUPERB, and not to mention AWESOME blog!!!!!! I am twelve years old and I go to Berhampore School Now, I am about to tell you my writing history! So come closer children, and listen to my story.............

Well, when I was in Room 2, I had about, say, eight writing books that I filled in with Stories and Plays and all sorts of riffraff! When I started Room 1, I started to get more, well, addicted to writing, and by the end I go so addicted that I wrote a 200 page detective story which was a joint story with my friends Nancy and Gabrielle! But now,  since I'm heading off to high school and I've been busy with lots of other stuff, Im not so addicted......which is kinda sad..... THE END

Yeah............. thats my history of writing! I hope you enjoy my blog! xoxoxoxo




1 comment:

  1. Nice post Alisha its so DAZZLING,SUPERB and SOOOO AWESOME!!!
    -Meade

    ReplyDelete